If you want to keep backup copies of all your emails from Hotmail just in case, we suggest you try a high-quality email converter, like Kite WebMail Converter. This program is perfect for converting Hotmail to TIFF and many other image formats. It is very easy to use and will be good for your even if you’ve never before dealt with software of this kind.
“How to convert Hotmail emails to TIFF” Guide
- Download Kite WebMail Converter from the official website. Try to avoid third-party websites as they might require immediate payment or may contain viruses. The official version of this Hotmail converter is free for the first 30 days!
- Install and launch the program as usual. Simply follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
- Once you have opened the program, select the emails you want to convert by check marking them in the mailbox inside the email converter.
- Then you need to click on Target Format icon to select TIFF as target format.
- Finally, you can either apply personalized settings or proceed with default settings.
Remember that Kite WebMail Converter supports batch email conversion mode so you have a chance to process hundreds of your emails in one go. Use this option to speed up the process!
Kite WebMail Converter will also help you convert emails to formats other than TIFF. Supported formats include: PDF, HTML, DOC, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, and EML. Click here to try the program for free now!