This program is very simple to use, but has one substantial drawback – limited storage space. If one day your mailbox is full and you have to delete your correspondence, you should consider converting Outlook Express to TIFF. TIFF is Graphics container that originally developed by Aldus, and was later merged with Adobe Systems. This format is perfect for storing both raster and vector images compressed with both lossy and lossless technology.
If you want to quickly and efficiently convert Outlook Express emails to TIFF, download Kite Outlook Express Converter, one of the several email converters designed to process emails in a prompt and easy manner. With this Outlook Express converter, you will get a chance to:
- Convert emails to TIFF and many other formats, including PDF, HTML, DOC, TXT, JPEG, EML and DBX
- Convert emails in batch, saving yourself hours
- Tune the layout of the output TIFF files by combining emails, excluding sender and subject data and adding headers and footnotes
- Process attachments at the same time as you convert emails, and much more!
The only steps you need to take are as follows:
- Download Kite Outlook Express Converter from the official Kite website You can choose the free trial version active for 30 days or buy the lifetime license at once.
- Install and launch email converter. This process is the same as with any other program. Installation wizard will guide you throughout the setup of the converter.
- Kite Outlook Express Converter automatically integrates with Outlook Express so you don’t need to make any changes to the default settings.
- Select the emails you want to convert and set TIFF as target format.
- To proceed with default settings, click “Start!” and see how Kite Outlook Express Converter automatically exports emails to TIFF.