If you want your emails to be in full accordance with business etiquette, you should add signatures that state your name, position, company and contact information. If you are a busy person, it is not convenient to write all this info each time you compose a new message. You can setup Microsoft Outlook program so that it will add signature to your emails automatically.
Here are the instructions:
- Go to Tools > Options.
- Go to "Mail Format" tab in the popped up window. At the bottom you will see 'Signature picker', click on it.
- Press 'New' and fill in the signature name, just in case you have a few signatures. Press "OK".
- Fill in the information that will be included into your signature. You can setup font type and color, highlight some words and do any other suitable formatting.
- Press "OK" after you make all necessary edits and once more "OK".
- To check the new signature, just open your Outlook email. It should be present below the message body.
Other mail clients also have this option, using which you can make all your emails signed up quickly. If this is corporate email account, you can also add your company logo or graphic signature to confirm your authorship.
Remember to try Kite Outlook Converter when you want to convert your emails from Outlook to Doc, PDF, HTML or text files.