If you want to always be able to reach your archives, regardless of the email client you are using, we suggest you convert Thunderbird emails to TIFF. TIFF is an image format that supports both, raster and vector images created with lossy as well as lossless compression technology.
One of the easiest ways to convert Thunderbird to TIFF is to use high-quality email converter, like Kite Mbox Converter. This multifunctional Thunderbird converter allows you to:
- Convert emails in batch, thus saving lots of time. The program automatically integrates with your e-mail client, so all you need to do is select the messages you want to convert.
- Convert emails to multiple formats. TIFF is not the only format supported by Kite Mbox Converter. You can choose from: PDF, HTML, DOC, TXT, TIFF, and JPEG.
- Edit emails. You can combine several emails into one file, add footnotes and headers, delete Sender and Subject data and much more.
The 5 simple steps you need to make to convert Thunderbird emails to TIFF are as follows:
- Download and install Kite Mbox Converter
- Tick off the emails from Mozilla Thunderbird that you want to convert.
- Set TIFF as target format by clicking on the button that says “TIFF.”
- Click “Start!” to begin Thunderbird-TIFF conversion with default settings.
To learn more about Kite Mbox Converter, please, feel free to visit the official website of the program and watch video and screenshots tutorials. Or click here to download your free 30-day trial version of the email converter!